Wednesday, 26 July 2017
Using Long Tail Keywords to Generate Insurance Agency Leads
· Arizona Garage Keeper Insurance
· New York Owner Operator Insurance
· California Professional Liability Insurance
· Best Florida Business Insurance Rates
· Florida Coastal Condominium Insurance
The more keywords included in a phrase and the more specific the term, the narrower the results, and the less frequently that term is searched. And of course, the minimize the phrase, the broader the results, and the greater the competition for the phrase. An example of a broad phrase might be "Trucking Insurance" or "Auto Insurance". When targeting long tail keywords, quantity is important. Your agency should target 100 or more long tails, along with more competitive phrases, for a comprehensive approach to your insurance agency search engine optimization efforts.
On page insurance search engine optimization (insurance SEO), includes both content and Meta data. This means the search bots from Google or Bing search the text, images, blog posts and video that appears on your page, and the Meta such as Page Description, Alt Tags and Header Tags that exists but is not seen on the page. Effective insurance search engine optimization also includes off page optimization such as news releases, social media posts, bookmarking, and videos to mention a few. Effective long tail optimization will result in improved insurance website traffic and increased insurance agency leads.
With the increasing number of mobile searches, your agency should add questions to your long tail efforts. Some examples include:
· Where do I buy Arizona Garage Keeper Insurance?
· What are the best New York Owner Operator Insurance agencies?
· What are the lowest California Professional Liability Insurance rates?
· Where do I find the best Florida Business Insurance Rates?
· Who offers the lowest Florida Coastal Condominium Insurance prices?
Though organic insurance search engine optimization and social media marketing are an important aspect of insurance agency marketing, agencies seeking to rapidly build their pipeline often find that insurance agency email marketing and targeted appointment setting calls can represent a faster path to lead generation and a very quick response.
Insurance agencies and brokers lacking the time, tools or skills to manage this type of initiative can consider outsourcing it to a proficient insurance marketing firm.